Building a capsule wardrobe consists of paring down but at the same time improving the quality and life span of the clothes in your closet. And one of the key pieces of information that each person should know is what their color palette is that would best flatter their skin tone and hair color.
While I’m not expert, I do know what works best for myself and the basics for advising others, but when Yelena from the blog/website Glam Things offered to share her advice and expertise with one lucky reader on how to determine their own color palette, I thought it would blend beautifully into the goal of building a wardrobe and overall look that enhances one’s confidence and beauty.
As a certified color analyst and image consultant, Yelena will gather specific details from the lucky winner (via photos you provide) and in return the winner will receive the following:
Discovering Your Season File~ where I explain WHY I believe that you are that certain Season.
Your Individual Color Palette with 30 of your best colors.
Manual~ Description of your season. From this Manual you will learn:
- how to wear your colors
- your best neutrals
- how to wear black
- your color combinations
- make up
- your level of contrast
- your best styles
- what mistakes to avoid
- personality characteristics
At a value of $59, all of her professional advice is free to the selected winner (winner will be announced Friday November 9th in the newsletter).
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
2. Leave a comment on this post including an email address where you can be reached should you be the lucky winner.
3. FOR AN ADDED ENTRY: FOLLOW @Glamthings on Twitter and say “Hello Yelena”. (include @simplyluxurious so you’re sure to be entered twice)
4. Enter by Thursday, November 8th at 4pm (PDT).
5. The winner will be announced on Friday, November 9th in The Simply Luxurious Life’s weekly newsletter (subscribe on the home page of TSLL).