Happy Holidays! Last year was the first Simply Luxurious Life holiday gift guide, and I am so excited to continue the annual tradition into 2013. With gift ideas for the book lover, the organizer, the fashionista, the cook, the Francophile, the yogi, the dog-lover and so much more, I can’t wait to show you what I’ve found.
Aaaaaaaand . . . for you, the Santa, be sure to scroll all the way to the end for a special giveaway just for you. Happy shopping!
~UPDATE~ Thank you for your interest! The giveaway entry window is now closed. Be sure to subscribe to TSLL weekly newsletter as the winner will be announced on DFriday December 6th exclusively in the newsletter sent out to subscribers.
2. French Women Don’t Get Facelifts: The Secret of Aging with Style & Attitude by Mireille Guiliano
- pre-order now, and it will arrive on December 24th, just in time to wrap and tuck under the tree.
- Pick the address and have it engraved into a 14K gold plate
- choose the mat and thread color
- 1 French fashion accessory
- 1 French piece of jewelry
- 1 delicious French specialty
- 1 stationary item
- 1 French culture gift
Order by December 1st to ensure delivery by Christmas. Quantities are limited and moving quickly. Having had the opportunity to view the items personally, I can attest, the Francophile on your gift list will be quite pleased. View the clip below to learn more about this French gift.
7. Palais des The – Fleur de Geisha green tea, Montagne Bleue black tea
While traveling in Paris this past year, I fell in love with Palais des The’s Montagne Bleue black tea and now have it on my shelf to be enjoyed most evenings as I unwind from the day. With so many options to choose from, if you are a tea lover, you will no doubt find you that you love as well.
Ines de la Fressange is making available another weekly calendar for 2014 with 52 new secrets on style and living with that much sought after French je ne sais quoi.
If you have a fashion-lover on your gift list, TSLL styling session gift certificate is available for one or more outfits or even an entire capsule wardrobe. Click here to learn more and see how to buy one to slip into their stocking.
11. Carol Cottrill’s The French Twist: Twelve Secrets to Decadent Dining and Natural Weight Management
12. Le Creuset signature round Dutch oven (multiple colors)
- Williams-Sonoma is offering a reduced price on all sizes
- 20 cashmere styles reduced 20% through December 4th
14. Equipment Silk Pajamas
Avery navy silk pajamas (long) – black or gray available, Lillian silk pajamas black w/white polka dots (short), Lillian silk pajamas black/gray
15. Fun Holiday Footwear
16. Eminence Beauty Products
17. Stylish Tech Gear
~all-natural, human-grade, antibiotic and hormone free, USDA-inspected beef~
19. 2013 Christmas Music Releases
20. Alexandra Ferguson Sayings Pillows & French Laundry pillows & throws at Horchow.com
- Receive 20% off your first purchase
- powder blue & white stripes or pink & white stripes or navy & white stripes
22. For the Book Lover
~The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt, The Bully Pulpit: Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, and the Golden Age of Journalism
by Doris Kearns Goodwin and Where’d You Go, Bernadette: A Novel by Maria Semple~
So many goodies for those special people in our lives. Oh, but I did not forget you, the Santas that make all of the magic happen. As a way of thanking you for stopping by TSLL blog, a holiday gift for three lucky winners!
The 1st lucky winner will receive a chic Huxton leather and cow hide clutch – a classic must-have handbag option. The black and midnight blue color combination allows you to pair with a classic black dress or other neutrals in your closet. Click here to learn more, or if you can’t wait to see if you’re the lucky winner, purchase your own (use promo code THANKSGIVING to save 20% through Tuesday November 26th).
Two more winners will receive a signed copy of Carol Cottrill’s The French Twist which was reviewed earlier this year on the blog (click here to read). A resource I reach for often, I highly recommend this book for inspiration on healthy weight management and living a life of eating well and looking your best.
The giveaway entry window has now been closed. To discover who the lucky winners are, be sure to subscribe to TSLL newsletter as the winners will be announced in the weekly newsletter being delivered to subscribers this Friday – December 6th.
How to Enter: 1st entry – Leave a comment below (or at the top of the post – click on Comment link) along with a means to contact you (email, website, blog, etc) 2nd entry – Tweet the following: “Santas deserve gifts too! Enter @simplyluxurious Holiday Clutch & @carolcottrill1 book Giveaway here http://ow.ly/r8C59 #tsllgiveaway“ Be sure to enter by Sunday December 1st – noon (Pacific time) Open to International readers as well!
- Winners will be announced in The Simply Luxurious Life newsletter sent out on Friday December 6th, so be sure to subscribe.
Good Luck! And happy holidays from The Simply Luxurious Life!