Let’s check out the small, but smart and significant details of this space:
- a soaking tub located next to a window to enjoy a cool breeze or a leisurely rainy day in the comfort of our sanctuary.
- a spray nozzle along with a faucet located in the middle of the tub
- creative, but space saving shelving for towels next to the tub
- a rain-head shower in a glass enclosed walk-in shower to create the visual effect of more space.
- matching fixture details – down to the clothing and towel hooks on the wall
- undercounter sinks for easier cleaning – fewer nooks and crannies
- spacious cupboard room for storage that looks smart and chic
- the use of a large area rug to sophisticate the space, eliminating the need for traditional small bath mats.