With ole Man winter having unofficially arrived this week as temperatures dropped and layers became a necessity, I’m feeling that cozy excitement that the holidays always bring. Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and I’m excitedly awaiting its arrival. But with one weekend before all of the hustle and bustle of the shopping and traveling officially begin, I look forward to a slow and restful weekend. Perhaps some trimming of the yard before it hibernates for the next few months or maybe some time out and about poking into shops and losing track of time in a cafe. How about you? What does the weekend have in store?
This week on the blog was full of inspiration as well as prep for the turkey day holiday as readers made Why Not . . . Shop Online? their favorite post. As tips on how to ensure online shopping is a successful and money saving experience, I wanted to give you a few early updates on sales you might want to take advantage of:
- Through today (November 22), save 30% off all full priced items at Banana Republic with promo code BRDRESSED
- On Monday (Nov.25) through Tuesday (Nov.26) save 20% site wide at The Outnet with promo code THANKSGIVING
And after moseying around the web, I found a few discoveries you might enjoy or want to take a look at from talented bloggers that I’m constantly looking to for inspiration . . .
- ~Did you know? Bright Bazaar has a book! Being released in April (2014), Wil Taylor (aka Mr. Bright Bazaar) announced last week that you can pre-order your own copy now for decor tips on how to add color and your signature style to your home.
- ~Jamie Beck, of Ann Street Studios, takes readers through Paris in the Fall with her photographic journey post – Memories in Paris.
- ~With the holidays, relationships come into focus – and Marc and Angel wrote a worthwhile post 10 Relationship Tips Everyone Forgets to remind us all how to strengthen those ties we treasure.
Thank you for choosing to stop by the blog, and stay tuned next week as the annual Simply Luxurious Life Holiday Gift Guide will be shared. Full of goodies and gifts for those on your list as well as for yourself, I can’t wait to share what I’ve found. Until Monday, bonjour.
~TSLL newsletter was just delivered today to more than 6000 subscribers! Stay up-to-date on everything that goes on here on the blog as well as exclusive information that only subscribers receive with one simple email each Friday. Click here to sign up for free!