Breakfast, as was shared in episode #3, is one of my favorite meals of the day, and it becomes even sweeter when a French dish is a part of the meal.
The classic French omlette is simple and asks only to be seasoned with the traditional French fine herbs (which are discussed in this episode as well). With only four ingredients (eggs, butter, fine French herbs and a bit of salt and pepper to bring forth the fullest flavor), a French omelette can be enjoyed any day of the week.
Enjoy this week’s episode and discover how in fewer than 15 minutes you too can have a taste of France to start your day. As well, I share a few images and videos from my excursions in Paris this summer especially two wonderful kitchen shops in Montmartre. Be sure to have a look.
Links from the Episode:
- How to Make a Proper Cup (or teapot) of tea: View the pilot episode of The SImply Luxurious Kitchen
- Discover the 34 must-Have Items to Stock Your épicerie (pantry) with to ensure you can prepare any meal no matter what the season.
- Visit the two Paris Kitchen Supplies shops:
- Shop TSLL Kitchen Store to find the items used in this episode and many more (below are the items from this episode)
- View TSLL’s Paris Travel Guide
During the summer of 2019, I had the opportunity to demo how to make a French Omelette on Portland’s Afternoon Live program. This time, I decided to share how to enjoy this same recipe for lunch or dinner, instead of breakfast.
~Cook & Share! I would love to share your Simply Luxurious Kitchen inspired experiences from your kitchen! Tag me on Instagram with @thesimplyluxuriouslife #tslkitchen and your post could appear on my Instagram feed.
~View all episodes of The Simply Luxurious Kitchen here.