Soak & Sleep.
Just thinking about taking a relaxing bath or a deep sleep encompasses the concept of living simply luxuriously. And today, we’re going to focus on cultivating a night’s sleep that is restorative no matter what the temperature may be outside.
Yep, linen sheets are not only for bringing the cool desired to your body during the warm summer nights, but bringing warmth in the winter as well. In other words, year-round fabric that will allow your body to breathe, yet remain at the ideal temperature.
Check out this detailed post about where linen comes from, how to best take care of it, as well as a few more tips for living with linen bedding and where to find it. But today, I have a giveaway for you that I am extremely excited to share.
Soak & Sleep is the UK’s top bed and bathroom company that is family run and only operates online to save you, the consumer money. As well, their business model is direct from supplier to retailer, and as they specialize in offering quality products, it is their breathable French Linen flax from the French-Belgium border that prompted me to reach out to them and see if they wanted to be a part of TSLL’s French Week.
And they said yes!
One entrant will win a full French linen set (this includes the duvet and two pillowcases) in a double size. The color is your choice, and for all other entrants, your opportunity to sleep on linen is greatly increased as if you stop by on Sunday August 19th, there will be an exclusive, limited-time only discount code offered to TSLL readers.
Let’s talk about sleeping on linen sheets. I shared during my trip throughout France this summer that I slept on linen sheets a couple of times (here is one instance) and since have begun to sleep on linen sheets at home (have a look here), and the moment you slip into a bed made with quality linen, your skin takes a deep breath of pleasure.
During the warm months, feeling linen on your skin is akin to a much desired cool (not cold) bath or shower – refreshing, blissful and deeply desired. As your skin is able to breathe (even more so than with cotton), your body’s temperature begins to drop making it easier for your mind and body to fall asleep. In other words, linen is an avenue to sweet sleep.
How to enter to win the Soak & Sleep giveaway?
- Leave a comment with your email address as a way for us to contact you if you are the winner.
- Enter by Saturday August 18th at midnight (Pacific time)
- In order to receive the 20% off promo code: by entering this competition you are agreeing that your email address will be passed onto Soak&Sleep and subscribed to their newsletter. (visit Soak & Sleep)
- Available to all entrants – no matter where you live on our lovely globe.
- Winner will be announced Sunday August 19th here on the blog
- Bonne chance!
One Lucky Winner will receive:
- 1 x French linen set (duvet, 2 x pillowcase) in a double / any choice of colour – stock permitting
All Giveaway Entrants will receive:
- an exclusive promo code to save 20% off your next purchase
- this code will be emailed to you after the giveaway has concluded (look for it to arrive the week of August 20-27).
- there will be a limited window in which to use the code
- a minimum price of purchase met for the code to be applicable
~STAY CAUGHT UP ON TSLL’s 2018 FRENCH WEEK POSTS BELOW:
~Check out Shannon’s Welcome to French Week 2018 video here