Simple, artistic, creative.
Modvin is an online design studio offering modern art prints and paper goods, many inspired by France and food. They had me at France, and then they added food, and I was a über fan. 🙂 (They also have prints of Australia, the UK, Canada and Mexico.)
With hours of time and talent given to each print for the painting and research, you will receive an accurate, beautiful, unique decor item for your home.
Last December you may remember, TSLL offered a giveaway of one of Modvin’s French prints – Anatomy of a French Meal. And having been a fan for over two years now, as I have their Les Fruits et Légumes de Saison print framed in my kitchen (it’s a great reference as well as beautiful to look at), I am excited to see Crystal and Jorge have added even more unique prints to their online boutique – the culinary herbs set has my eye currently. And they even have canvas market totes.
Modvin continues to be an sponsor of TSLL, and are excited to offer a giveaway during our annual French Week. What will the giveaway be?
The France Map print (seen below and above).
- Size – ranges from 12 x 16 to 24 x 36
- frame not included
- a $49 value
- Learn more about the print here
How to Enter?
- Simply leave a comment on this post by Saturday August 18th at midnight (Pacific time)
- The winner will be announced here on the blog on Sunday, August 19th!
- Open to international entrants as well!
- In the meantime, Modvin has something for you to enjoy right now. See below.
Because we don’t want you to have to wait to add a littl touch of France to your world, Modvin is offering the two free printables to you that you see just below – Notre Dame and the Chartres Cathedral. Simply click here and download before the end of August!
A TSLL Post from the Archives You Might Enjoy
~Adding French Touches to Your Life and Space at Home, episode #209
Bonne chance tout le monde!
French Week 2018 – Posts So Far . . .
- Welcome to TSLL’s French Week & a Short Message from Shannon
- A Linen Giveaway from Soak & Sleep
- Claude Monet’s Giverny: My Time with the Famous Waterlilies and Those Copper Pots & Pans
- Cooking in Provence with Patricia Wells
- French Linens: The Fields, The History, and Why It is Truly Luxurious Fabric (and where to find a sheet set of your own)
- #221: Waking Up In Paris Author Sonia Choquette — A Conversation on Reinvention
- A Review of Tish Jett’s New Book: Living Forever Chic
- TSLL’s Tour of Les Jardins de Villandry
- Aix-en-Provence & M.L. Longworth – Talking about the Paris of the South of France
- Find Your Perfect Provence (Simply French) Market Tote
TSLL’s 3rd Annual French Week continues through August 19th with at least two posts per day. À bientôt!