~The Simple Sophisticate, episode #156
~Subscribe to The Simple Sophisticate: iTunes | Stitcher | iHeartRadio
Each time NYC stylist Tiffani Rogers stops by The Simple Sophisticate podcast we begin with a conversation about the most recent trends and fashion events, but then it leads to a life discussion as we both, women in our 30s who are striving to enjoy the everyday, making it our own as well as reach our full potential while learning from the many lessons life abundantly shares with us. And this interview was no different.
As mentioned in the title of today’s episode, relationships and how to meet new friends and potential romantic partners are both discussed, as well as inching toward 40 and loving it. Tiffani also shares a couple of life lessons she has learned thus far, and we discover there is one approach we both use to remind us that we are doing just fine in this thing called life. Be sure to tune in.
Below are all the links, photos and videos discussed on the blog.
- Shop the City – Shopping Guide of Manhattan, use promo code SIMPLYLUX to save 10%
- Discover Tiffani’s styling services: personal wardrobe, bridal, special occasion (online or in person)
- Did you know you could hire her to be your on-call stylist? Yes! Weekly, Monthly, Yearly or Seasonal check-ins
- Visit Tiffani’s blog for insights into taking care of your wardrobe, shopping and styling
~Past interview with Tiffani Rogers on The Simple Sophisticate:
- Episode #129: Talking Style, New York City and Sales
- Episode #111: A Discussion About Quality over Quantity in Fashion and Life
~2017 Met Gala, honoring Comme des Garçons designer Rei Kawakubo. Red Carpet style discussed on the episode:
~Gisele Bündchen in Stella McCartney~
~Katy Perry in Comme des Garçon~
~Blake Lively in Burberry~