With a new year comes the motivation to streamline, organize and keep or toss what is or is not working.
If we love something, we keep it. And if we want to keep it, why not do so in a way that works best for your schedule and the life you are cultivating?
As 2018 begins, TSLL blog will continue to post its daily scheduled posts:
- Monday — a new episode of the podcast
- Tuesday — Style Inspiration
- Wednesday — Life Inspiration, a Why Not . . . ? post, etc.
- Thursday — Decor Inspiration and/or the Outfit of the Week
- Friday — This & That
- Weekends — one new recipe a month at least
And while many readers and listeners stop by daily, maybe you have found your schedule doesn’t make that possible, yet you don’t want to miss a post, a giveaway, a special guest on the podcast or news of the upcoming second book’s release. If so, consider subscribing to the Weekly Newsletter. Unlike any other newsletter TSLL offers, the weekly newsletter is unique:
The weekly newsletter . . .
- Includes all of the week’s post in one location.
- Begins with a letter from the editor (me!) which offers exclusive life inspiration to kick off the weekend (that’s right, a special “post” of sorts only available to weekly newsletter subscribers). Have a look at a sample below that was sent out with a November 2017 newsletter . . .
- Offers a more intimate look into my life that is never revealed on the blog or my social media accounts (nope, not going to show a sample here. You’ll have to subscribe for those insights 😉 ).
- Provides advanced notice of upcoming guests on the podcast, special announcements, giveaways, discounts on TSLL products, travel plans, book release news & signings, etc.
- Shares the top Instagram pic of the week.
- Wraps up with a weekly quote of inspiration.
- Includes links to posts from 1, 2, & 5 years ago on that particular date.
- Ad free
When does the weekly newsletter arrive? Each Friday morning (afternoon, depending upon your time zone).
After all, when we design a life that works for us, the quality of everything rises. Many subscribers have shared they carve out a special time either Friday, Saturday or Sunday morning, pour themselves a cup of their favorite hot drink and enjoy reading the letter from the editor and perusing the posts at their leisure. Perhaps you too will want to create a similar weekly ritual to look forward to each week.